Schedules of open
The tourist office welcomes you everyday from March to October:
- from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm from March to April
- from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm from May to June.
- from 10.00 am to 8.00 pm from July to August.
- from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm from September to October.
From Monday to Friday the rest of the year (annual closure during the Christmas holidays).
The tourist office of Saint-Ciers sur Gironde is classified category II and has a label “Quality Tourism”
Our office guarantee:
- Provide a welcoming area and an easy access to information.
- Help you with all your requests.
- Provide places to sit.
- Inform you for free on our local activities.
- Free wifi access.
- Put up and spread our opening hours in two languages.
- Open at least 240 days per year, Saturday and Sunday included during the touristic season.
- Answer all year long to your mail.
- Inform you on our tourist office hour in two languages at least.
- Provide touristic documentations such as maps, city guides…
- Provide access to our trilingual website, accessible with a laptop, tablet and phone.
- Spread our information in two languages, touristic document on all classified accommodation with their names, addresses, mails, websites, phone numbers, and level of classification. We provide the same for our cultural site, our patrimony, our leisure and natural sites with prices, opening hours, website and phone number.
- Our Office makes sure you have access to our events and our emergency numbers.
- Update our touristic information.
- Put up outside the office emergency numbers.
- Present our qualified offer in our area for all customers.
- Answer your request and complain and measure your satisfaction.
- Provide a tourist counsellor.
- Guarantee our reliability and actuality on our touristic information.