The timetables of the tourist office is adapted according to government directives.
Hydroalcoholic gel is available to all at the entrance and exit of the tourist office.
The staff is equipped with masks.
VSE and counters are cleaned regularly.
Documentation is not self-serve.
All tickets can be booked online.
Schedules of open
The tourist office welcomes you :
- 2 january / 5 july from monday to friday : 9h – 12h30 / 13h30 à 17h. Closed on public holiday
- 8 july / 25 august from monday to friday : 10h – 12h30 / 13h30 à 18h. Closed on public holiday. Saturday : 10h – 12h30 / 13h30 – 17h. Sunday : 9h00 – 13h00
- 26 august / 24 december : from monday to friday : 9h – 12h30 / 13h30 à 17h.
- 25 december /31 december : Closed
The tourist office of Latitude Nord Gironde is classified category III and guarantee:
- Provide a welcoming area and an easy access to information.
- Help you with all your requests.
- Provide places to sit.
- Inform you for free on our local activities.
- Put up and spread our opening hours at least in one foreign language.
- Open at least 120 days per year, Saturday and Sunday included during the touristic season.
- Answer all year long to your mail.
- Provide a service with a tourist counsellor that speaks at least one foreign language.
- Provide touristic documentations such as maps, city guides…
- Provide access to our trilingual website, accessible with a laptop, tablet and phone.
- Give access to touristic information (paper) translate in at least one foreign language such as:
- Classified accommodations with their names, addresses, mails, websites, phone numbers, and level of classification.
- Monuments, cultural and natural sites with the prices, opening hours, website, phone number and address.
- Events and agenda
- Emergency numbers
- Update our touristic information.
- Put up outside the office emergency numbers.
- Present our qualified offer in our area for all customers.
- Answer your request and complain and measure your satisfaction.
- Provide a tourist counsellor.
- Guarantee our reliability and actuality on our touristic information.