The timetables of the tourist office is adapted according to government directives.
Hydroalcoholic gel is available to all at the entrance and exit of the tourist office.
The staff is equipped with masks.
VSE and counters are cleaned regularly.
Documentation is not self-serve.
All tickets can be booked online.
The tourist office of Blaye welcomes you :
- Every day from November to February (except 25th of December and the 1st of January) from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm and from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm.
- Every day in March, April, May and October from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm and from 2.00 pm to 5.30 pm.
- Every day From June to September from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm and from 2.00 pm to 6.30 pm.
The tourist office of Blaye is classified category I and have a label “Quality Tourism”
What we guarantee:
- Provide a welcome area with information available for all.
- Help you prepare you holidays.
- Give you some place to sit.
- Inform you on the local activities
- Inform you on our tourist office hour in 2 languages at least.
- Free wifi access.
- Open at least 305 days per year.
- Answer all year long to your mail.
- To welcome you in 2 languages at least.
- Provide touristic documentations.
- A trilingual website, accessible with a laptop, tablet and phone.
- Spread our information in 2 languages, touristic document on all accommodation, activities, events, our heritage and cultural site.
- Update our touristic information.
- Put up emergency numbers.
- Access to our avaibility of accommodation by our website.
- Answer your request and complain.
- Provide services with new technologies (Facebook, Instagram #escalebbte, website, tripadvisor).
- Respect the requirements of “Quality tourism”.
- Provide a tourist counsellor.
- Guarantee the reliability and actuality of the local touristic offer.
Blaye Tourism, thanks to the employees and partners, tries to improve the experience during you holidays in Blaye Bourg Terres d’Estuaire.
Blaye Tourism is engaged in its advices: we try to understand your needs and answer with personalized information.
Blaye Tourism, it’s a team invest in their missions, where the directors are attached to autonomy, creativity and liberty of proposal.
Blaye Tourism makes you discover our heritage with experimented guide.
Blaye tourism shows you the best of our territory: accessibility, authenticity and nature.
The Office tourism of Blaye accepts the following payments: Cheque, holidays cheque, cash, and credit card.
Our documentation to download.
Our goals DA4 Convention d_objectifs CCB